Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] UDP sub-dissector for TIPC?

From: Erik Hugne <erik.hugne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:47:15 +0200
Hi.
I'm developing a UDP based bearer for the TIPC protocol.
Wireshark currently have support for TIPC, but can only identify these packets when transported directly on top of Ethernet.

It shouldnt be an all too complex task to fix so that the TIPC dissector can be applied on specific UDP ports..

So, following the recommendation in the wireshark dev guide, i'm polling you guys and girls.
Does anyone feel up to the task? (yes, i'm lazy..)

//E