Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] XMPP dissector

From: Mariusz Okrój <okrojmariusz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:30:14 +0200
Hi all,

I'm cooperating with Jitsi community as Google Summer of Code project.
Main goal of this project is creating dissector for XMPP protocol.

As you know, there is Jabber dissector in Wireshark but it has got
only few filtering possibilities and displays packets in inconvenient
way. This is the main reason why Jitsi community decided to create
more advanced dissector.

Website: http://code.google.com/p/xmpp-dissector/

It would be really great to get feedback from you.

Regards,
Mariusz