Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 10:22:44 +0200
On 05/15/2010 08:05 AM, Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 04:40:36PM -0700, Gerald Combs wrote:

If you have added a new feature in the past year, please review the
release notes to make sure it's listed.

That's a long time to think back to :-)  Are the release notes anywhere
that we can review them yet?

Indeed, I'm wracking my brain. Check the docbook directory for the current list.

I don't plan on maintaining the 1.0 branch after the release. If
anyone would like to take over maintenance duties, let me know.

Good idea.

Indeed, time to wave it goodbye. We should consider what to do with the 1.2 branch as well.

Thanks,
Jaap