Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:40:36 -0700
I'd like to create a branch for 1.4 in the next week or so and release
1.4rc1 soon after.

If you have added a new feature in the past year, please review the
release notes to make sure it's listed.

It would be nice if we could get capture triggers in the release. There
are a couple of patches in Bugzilla (2039 and 3967); I'll try to review
them soon.

I don't plan on maintaining the 1.0 branch after the release. If anyone
would like to take over maintenance duties, let me know.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’10! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Stanford University, June 14-17 · http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.10/