Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] plugin

From: "Martin Corraine (mcorrain)" <mcorrain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:34:17 -0400
Sorry Jaap,

The Wireshark 1.0.1 installer that I downloaded for win32 is where I
dropped the plugin. The Wireshark build that it was created from was
from http://www.wireshark.org/download/src/. I used the
wireshark-1.0.0.tar.gz. After building the code and getting the plugin,
I drop it in. I then run Wireshark from program files/wireshark. I get
the following error: see attachment. The dissector doesn't dissect any
packets. The expressions box doesn't turn green either.

Thanks,
martin