Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] reassemble packets

From: "Martin Corraine (mcorrain)" <mcorrain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:57:34 -0400
Hello,

I'm nearly done with Cisco's ged125-protocol dissector. I thank all that have helped me thus far. Right now, I'm trying to reassemble packets under TCP. I've looked at the readme but I'm very confused still. Could anyone explain HOW the wireshark code finds packet #1 (start of the message x) and combines packet #2 and #3 (message continues in these packets) and then sends these as one packet to the dissect function?

much thanks,
martin