Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VoIP call -- RTP trace --

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:02:43 +0200
Hi,

This call has its media encoded in G.729. You cannot decompress that without
a licenced module, hence you cannot play it/save it. There is an interface
to a G.729 decompressor in Wireshark, but you'll have to compile that in.
Search the developer list archive for more info if you want to go down that
road.

Thanx,
Jaap