Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems in detecting a new plugin in wireshark-gtk2

From: Merlin Hooze <me_merlin18@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:35:13 -0800 (PST)
Hello ,

No, I am using an older source "wireshark-0.99.6" .
And I installed 0.99.7.

Since the documentation said to use VS 2005EE , I used that for compiling
wireshark-0.99.6, with my plugin.
As you said, I can create a new installer , but if the installer present in net is compiled with MS Version 6, I will have a problem distributing this new plugin dll to my colleagues who download wireshark from net.
Is any installer planned to be released with MS VS 2005 ?

Thanks !