Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Support for source code?

From: "Erickson, Bruce [C]" <Bruce.G.Erickson.ctr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:06:34 -0400
Dear Sir

I have been tasked to find out information regarding the use of
wireshark within our origination. I have been looking thought your
information and I have some questions which I don't see answers in your
FAQ area.

1.) Does wireshark include source code?
2.) Is wireshark bundled with another application?
3.) Is there any type of tech support? If so is there a phone number for
tech support?

Thank you
Bruce Erickson
NGA East