Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SOAP packets

From: "Oren Mazor" <oren.mazor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:25:59 -0400
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:18:49 -0400, Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oren Mazor wrote:
<snip>

Note that there's already an XML dissector in Ethereal.

some of the mail archives seem to suggest this but i havent yet seen anything that resembles an XML dissector...havent looked through the source yet. maybe its not building on any of my machines.. (but then what aobut the ones that installed from rpm?)

what is it called?