Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SOAP packets

From: Fabrizio Bertocci <fabrizio@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:05:02 -0700
I don't think there are any SOAP packet dissectors out there...
SOAP is a high level communication protocol and doesn't even specify the transport to use... but I agree that most of the time it 'sits' on top of HTTP...
Fabrizio

Oren Mazor wrote:

hi all,

is there any SOAP dissectors around for ethereal? I realize I can filter on http (actually right now I filter by ports) but that gets tiring and I want something that'll break messages down for me... if not, thats fine. I dont think a soap dissector would be very complicated...so I can always roll my own myself.