Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: GSM/GPRS

From: Y Z <ommy_ss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all

Sorry if I forget not all can accept big size attachment (as I use Yahoo and Gmail). I attached only the pdf file this time which I hope everyone can view. Otherwise, please inform me in what format that is preferable. I also would like to add that I didn't zoom the Time Sequence plots I have in my attachment. So what you will see is the comparison between the plot which I got from tcptrace and ethereal (Steven's style) which is basically look the same. But those transmitted packets reported by tcptrace is considered as out-of-order packets and vice versa. Also tcptrace reported an extra retransmitted packet (this one occurred after one out-of-order packet and in the tcptrace plot you will find the marks on top of each other) which ethereal did not report (either as out-of-order or retransmitted).

by the way if anyone would like to have a zoom view of the plots or the raw capture file I can email them.

Apologize for any inconvenience.

This time I hope I really get some info on this.

Regards