Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Does gtk+ need --without-libtiff

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:20:03 +0200
I'm using
./configure --without-libtiff --without-libjpeg --without-libpng
and get it compiled and working on Mac OS X Tiger.

Best regards and a happy weekend
Michael

On Jun 24, 2005, at 10:05 PM, ebay2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Still trying to compile ethereal.
gtk+-2.6.8 configure gives an error, wanting "tiff loader".

Q: Is it ok to use:

./configure --without-libtiff

A quick yes/no/goaway sure would make my weekend...
jim pruett