Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Re: Decoding CMIP Messages:

From: "Yuriy Sidelnikov" <YSidelnikov@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:32:57 +0400
Ok,
the snoop.cap file has the same problems:
1.pdus 372,373 and 387 have [Malformed packet] messages
2. 372 & 373 have "can not handle universal tag 25" ronnie sahlberg wrote:
Please try 0.10.12 when it gets released.
i just checked in a bugfix for CMIP that made most pakets look like
[malformed frame]. if you can share some CMIP captures with me for testing would also be great.