Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Decoding CMIP Messages:

From: Murray Ivan-qcor189 <Ivan.Murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:11:13 +0100
Title: Message
I cannot seem to decode messages on a CMIP interface that I am testing. I believe I am getting the following instead:

8073 COTP Connection-Oriented Transport Protocol
8327-1 OSI Session Protocol
8327-1 OSI Session Protocol
8823 OSI Presentation Protocol

I am not enven sure if this is the CMIP message I should be expecting. CMIP sits on TCP/IP, so I am not sure that this is even one of the messages. Any help appreciated here. Has anyone every seen decoded CMIP messages? What should it look like?