Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Decoding CMIP Messages:

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:53:41 +1000
During the signalling phase, you will have ACSE ontop of Presentation
and then CMIP ontop of ACSE.

During the normal command/data phase you will have CMIP directly ontop
of Presentation, but this only works IFF ethereal has already seen the
ACSE signalling packets that associate the cmip protocol/oid with the
current context id.

Do you have any example capture files you can send to me to test with?
  the cmip dissector works somewhat but is still incomplete, mainly
due to lack of capture files to test with. There are also some bugs in
it i plan to address in the next few days/week.