Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Question regarding an error i get while trying to start etherea

From: "Singla, Vivek" <vsingla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:54:41 -0400

Hi,

I am using a solaris box .

qa-smart-mgts:/home/MGTS13.1/MGTS/ethereal/usr/local/bin]uname -a

SunOS qa-smart-mgts 5.8 Generic_117350-04 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-80

And when I run ./ethereal , I get :

# ./ethereal

ld.so.1: ./ethereal: fatal: relocation error: file ./ethereal: symbol dcerpc_hooks_init_protos: referenced symbol not found

Killed

Can anyone help me with what it means. I’d really appreciate .

Thanks.