Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] libpcap_dev

From: pang seangloon <seangloon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, I want to ask about why i cannot install the
ethereal into Fedora Core 4. I download the following
file and test each of them.
i) ethereal-base-0.10.0a-1.RH9.i386.rpm
ii) ethereal-base-net-snmp-0.10.0a-1.RH9.i386.rpm
iii) ethereal-base-no-snmp-0.10.0a-1.RH9.i386.rpm
iv) ethereal-debuginfo-0.10.0a-1.RH9.i386.rpm

When installing, it said it need the libcap_dev, so i
go to download it. But when i download it, I can
extract in Fedora Core 4 OS but nothing happen to
install the ethereal. It still said it need the
libcap_dev.

Hope u can solve my problem. Have a nice day.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com