Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Glib-ERROR**

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:58:42 -0700
Todd wrote:

Glib-ERROR**:file gstrfuncs.c:line346 (g_ascii_strtod:assertion failed
(decimai_point_len !=0) I get in etherreal and in Gimp

Then it's probably a bug in GLib. It's not reporting an error in the parameters passed to the function in question, it's reporting an error with the "locale" data that specifies various characteristics of your location, such as the string used as a "decimal separator" (typically either a "." or a ",").

You should report this to the GLib developers. You should probably first try the gtk-list mailing list: