Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] export http-traffic to textfile

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:35:08 +0200 (MEST)
Hi,

I would like to use ethereal to log http-traffic caused by my internet
browser. All I need are headers and text-contents of the http-packets (-->
html, no images). First I thougt the "follow-TCP-Stream"-option would be
great for that. However, it appears that the amount of bytes that can be
analyzed/viewed there is limited. If it is exceeded, only http-headers are
shown. Am I wrong/ is there any way to prevent that?

If not:
Basicly the ethereal-capturefile would fit my needs as well. However, it
sometimes contains non-text-data, although being within text-blocks.
Example:   <table width="750"<�BQ ><tr> Is there any way to go round that?

If not :-)
I tried to export the data. However, the actual contents of the packets are
never included. Is there a way to export all data, except of printing as
file?

Thank you very much
Michael

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++