Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal packet capturing driver

From: Paul Melland <primepckc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:34:56 -0700 (PDT)
I am having difficulty locating the packet capturing driver that is supposed to installed on my Windows XP machine before Ethereal is functional. This driver is mentioned on another site that describes how to use Ethereal. I understand that Wincap needs to be installed, which i have done. But the packet capturing driver is still missing. Thank you for any help.

Discover Yahoo!