Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Question regarding capturing protocol.

From: Jay Taylor <foosyou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:42:37 -0500
Display filter is:
tcp.dstport == 2002

Captuer filter is:
dst port 2002

Shiny Samuel wrote:

Hello,

I had downloaded your product to test it out.  I am trying to configure ethereal to record packets with a destination layer 4 port of 2002. I am not sure how to do this. Will you be able to reply with the answer.

Thanks.

Shiny Samuel

MIS Director

Rosen Seymour Shapss Martin and Company LLP.

757 3rd Ave

New York, NY 10017

Phone: (212) 303-1810

Fax:  (212) 986-4635