Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tunnel-type attribute

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 06:37:45 +0200
Hi,
A typo in the packet-radius.c file...will be fixed shortly.
Best regards
Anders

I have attached a RADIUS Access Accept packet.  I am expecting to see the
Tunnel-type attribute be decoded as VLAN but is showing undefined (13).
Please see RFC 3580 section 3.31.  Has this been previously discussed here?
Thanks.
Regards,
Andrew