Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] repeated "\"

From: Hongyu Zhang <forward@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 02:20:15 -0700
Hi there,

I am using ethereal to debug one of my dynamic web pages because it is
too slow. I observed the delay was probably caused by many segments
marked as "Continuation or non-HTTP traffic" that only contain
repeated "\" characters. They are coded by "5c" shown in ethereal.

What do those mean please? Sorry if this is a newbie question. Thanks!