Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Thank You! - display Hex hang fixed in 10.11

From: David Moore <davem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:37:43 -0400
I don't know who fixed what but Thank You !!

The problem that cropped up nearly two years ago is now fixed in 10.11

              F I X E D

   * /Subject/: [Ethereal-users] Follow TCP Stream, display Hex hangs
     or takes excessive cpu
   * /From/: David Moore <davem@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:[email protected]>>
   * /Date/: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:48:17 -0500

I posted this a while back but never saw any kind of resolution. I just tried the latest 10.9 release and it's still a problem.

This problem seems to have been introduced somewhere around ethereal 9.4