Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] problem with ethereal's dispay filters

From: "Mat Kom" <mat_kom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:12:31 +0000
Hello,
(Excuse me for my English)
I have a problem with ethereal's display filters.
I want to run it from a DOS windows with the command
ethereal -r myfile -R eth.addr==00:0f:23:d1:ff:20 -R ip.src==165.6.32.43 -z io,stat

Ethereal runs correctly and the graph windows too.
But there is only one filter (the 2 filters entered are amalgamated), and it doesn't appear in the filter text zone.

i want to have my 2 filters on different graphs, with the name of each filter in the corresponding text zone.

I hope that you have understand me ;o)

Thanks

MSN Search : des r�ponses � tous vos besoins ! http://www.imagine-msn.com/hotmail/default.aspx?locale=fr-FR