Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal 0.10.11 WSP dissector bug

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:08:50 +0200
Hi,

A new 'bug' appeared in ethereal 0.10.11 WSP dissector :

Some WSP frames are displayed in packet summary with :
[Dissector bug, protocol WSP: proto.c:1487: failed assertion]

This message was not displayed with ethereal 0.10.9 (not tested with 0.10.10).
The decoded frames seem good ...

A very little sample containing 3 frames is attached (1 good, 2 with dissector
bug).

I hope someone could solve this problem !!!

Elmer.

--
Pièces jointes
http://imp4.free.fr/horde/imp/attachment.php?u=elmer.elmer%40free.fr&t=1117649330&f=err_wsp_decode