Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Merging two capture files

From: Bahadir Yavuz <byavuz1991@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 04:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
I have two voip capture files (egress and ingress)
taken at the same time.  I have the complete logical
call flow if I merge them and then sort by timestamp.
However, if I want to save or print in this order it
is not possible.  I always get e.g. the ingress
messages between 12:30-12:40 on top then the egress
ones at 12:30 to 12:40 (I believe only message numbers
are taken into account during saving/printing).  Is
there a way to save the merged file like described
above?

Best regards,

Bahadir Yavuz

Yahoo! Mail Mobile