Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Statistics for retranssmissions w/ethereal?!?

From: Stef <stefmit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:06:40 -0500
Sorry for sending this out without much of self-research, but we're
having a production down problem (i.e. time constraints), caused by
excessive retransmissions, and I am trying to see if we could isolate
the VLAN and/or physical segment (don't know - yet - which layer is
responsible - seems to be some inter-vlan routing involved, also) with
most of the issues. Statistics of such would help tremendously, now
and in the future.

TIA,
Stef