Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal on W2K

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:26:57 -0400
What do you mean by 'my own'. If it is your own machine, than the
traffic (for windows) does not go via network and does not get
captured by Ethereal.

You should still be able to see DHCP traffic, etc. Try doing a
nslookup of another host and search for DNS traffic. Or doing a basic
browser connection to _another_ machine.

Hope it helps,
   Alex.