Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:04:56 -0700
This was sent to some unknown list of people, with ethereal-users in the Reply-To line. It really should just have been sent to ethereal-users, so I'm forwarding it there.

hk49@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I am doing my Senior Design Project on Dynamic Multi Resolution
Streaming media System. We are using Ethereal to display a live plot of
the network at the reciever and the sender end.
I was wondering what was the easiest way of capturing packets and display real time plots.

Thanks for your help.