Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] decode for GSM-MAP/TCAP/SCCP over M3UA/SCTP

From: "Pow Wanger" <wangpower@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:59:58 +0000
Hi

can some one please give me the detailed procedure to configure Ethereal to decode a trace which has the following protocol stack, SCTP/M3UA/SCCP/TCAP/GSM_MAP?

I can find all those protocols in Ethereal, but the decoding can decode only up to M3UA, I am looking for a way to decode those protocols above M3UA. By the way, I am using ANSI SS7 standard.

Thanks a lot, pw