Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Method to display captured packets on web page

From: "Mark Leddy" <mark_leddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:06:46 +0000

Hello,

I saw a program that supported a few different file formats and what the program did was make files easy to view via a web server. One of the supported formats was a network trace. I have no idea what the program was caled but believe it was created and support by an .edu

The program had the frame numbers listed on the left hand side with details of the frames on the right hand side, and you could click to the next frame, etc.

Thank you,
Mark