Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 64 bit

From: "GRANDILLO Massimo" <mgrandil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:57:16 -0400

 Hi,

Thanks for your help. How can I use tcpdump/windump??? And will I be
able to open the results using Ethereal after? Because my problem right
now is the following. I gathered packets all weekend (3 days) using
mutliple files (created every hour). So in the end, I had like 50 files
to analyze. The thing is that when I open a file using Ethereal, it
takes about 2 minutes to open. Imagine I want to analyze them together,
I would need to open 50 files 1 by 1, which wouldn't make any sense. Is
there a solution to this?
Thanks.