Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 64 bit

From: "Tom Greaser" <tgreaser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:48:29 -0400
have eth save to multipule files once they reach a time frame or size..
works great

>>>mgrandil@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/21 4:34 pm >>>
Hi guys,

I have 4 PC's running one application on each PC and let Ethereal
collect packets. After a period of time (about 2 hours), Ethereal does
not respond anymore and I need to kill the process in task manager. Thus
I cant get the results (packets captured). Does anyone have an idea of
what to do in this case?