Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Etereal not detecting ethernet interface

From: "stan easparro" <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:09:49 -0400

Anyone,

I have a Sony Vaio T140P running XP.  When I try to capture any traffic Ethereal is giving me the error:

 Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: Element not found.

Anyideas?

Thank You,

Stan Easparro
Southeast/Mid-Atlantic Region Sales Director
Redline Networks
Cell: 954-817-8961
E-mail: stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.redlinenetworks.com