Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] rtpplay help

From: "Georg Natsikos" <natsikos@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:23:12 +0200 (MEST)
Sorry, but my IT -and English knowledge is limited.
I�m interested in the "RTP Stream Analysis"   "Save Payload" function. I
would like to store also codecs except g711 alaw/ulaw and read that I need
rtpplay.
I would like to use rtpplay and does not know how. Can someone help, maybe
send me a small introduction?

Thanks

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail