Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] smpp decoding

From: "Kieron Kane" <kieronk@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:27:06 +0200

The decoding for the smpp datagram fields: “scheduled delivery time” and “validity period” seems to be wrong.

e.g.

if the date string is:

050419133918408+

this should be interpreted as (from SMPP v 3.4 Spec):

050419: 2005-04-19

133918: 13:39 18s

08+: Time given is UTC + 2hours

However, ethereal currently wrongly decodes this as:

2005-04-19 15:39

Regards

Kieron Kane