Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] filtering capability

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:31:10 -0400
That may not be helping the original question, but it is good for me
to know. I was having troubles testing some scenarious because of this
limitation and not having access to the other machine .

Now I know I might be able to do it on Linux.

Thank you,
   Alex.
P.s. Should we put this bit in the wiki somewhere? Could be useful.