Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] ethereal saving as dat file

From: "Ankur Aggarwal" <ankur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:14:29 +0530

Hi

I am also trying to do a similar exercise. Instead of the ethereal dumping a binary .apc file, I would like it to publish a .csv file. (this is already supported in aeropeek)

1) Where do I make changes so that I can get it?

2) how can I fix the definition of each of the field?

I have been using aeropeek for the wireless captures and have been trying recently to migrate to ethereal. This is one of the major stumbling block which I am facing. Apart from that, How do I interface atheroes or some other wireless card to this software.

Regards,

Ankur