Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Web Server Capability for Ethereal

From: "Olivier Biot (Ethereal)" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:51:43 +0200
Hi,

There has been a "hethereal" project once. If I remember correctly it was part of a master thesis od some students a couple of years ago. It however didn't make it into the Ethereal source distribution.

You should be able to easily find information on that project by searching the ethereal-dev archives for "hethereal".

Best regards,

Olivier