Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] sequential numbering of capture files

From: "Matthew Hinton" <mhinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:10:33 -0500
When setting up a capture, there's the different options in Ethereal to have
it stop capturing with respect to time or filesize.  Is there a way to have
Ethereal make capture files in a sequential order?
For example, to have filenames of:
timestamp1_capture
timestamp2_capture
timestamp3_capture

Where timestamp1 is when I start capturing and timestamp2 is 5 minutes
later.  Timestamp3 is 5 minutes after timestamp2.  This process would
continue until I manually stopped it.

Thanks in advance.