Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Etherreal 0.10.10 problem reading Sniffer logs timestamps

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:02:50 +0100
Title: Etherreal 0.10.10 problem reading Sniffer logs timestamps

Hi

I have NAI Sniffer v4.70.04 running on NT4 on a FlexPAC system. When I import the traces into Etherreal v0.10.10 (running on the same machine), it gets the timestamps all messed up. A 3min 25second capture shows up as being 5377seconds long. This is the same sort of factor for my other traces. I don't want to attach the file as its quite large but if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Alternatively if the dev team are aware of this problem (according to the wiki this was going to be fixed in 0.10.09?) and would like a copy of the files let me know.

Kind regards
Phil Thomas

Phil Thomas | Commercial & International Solutions | BT Global Services | The opinions in this email are the authors and may not reflect BT's.