Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Using ethereal by non-root linux user

From: "Johnny Choque" <jchoque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:02:51 +0200
Hi all,

I am using ethereal in RedHat linux and all is working well using ethereal
with root user but I need to use ethereal by non-root user for particular
reasons. Please someone tell me how to configure my linux box for use
ethereal with non-root user? I already used sudo but it does not work.

Thanks,

Johnny