Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] problem with starting captures

From: "Johnson, Dave" <DJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:47:34 +0100
When I try to start captures I get the following error mesage

"Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: Element not found."

I am using ethearal 0.10.10 and winPcap 3.0 under Windows XP sp2 on a sony vaio VGN-S2HP.

the network adapters are Intel PRO /100 VE & Intel PRO/ wireless 2200BG

any help would be apreciated.

thanks

Dave Johnson