Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Help

From: "Stavros Schizas" <n3tr1n0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:25:53 +0000
Hi, i'm Win user of Ethereal and i have a problem.......before a week i bought a wireless card and when i tried to capture the packets coming and going between my card and 802.11g router i found out that nothing was captured....and even the Ethereal identifies my 3COM wireless card nothing is captured. Do you have any suggestions?? Thx for your time

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/