Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] "Update packets in real time" not working

From: zara <425318@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:04:12 -0500
Hi,
I'm using Ethereal 0.10.10.0 with WinPcap 3.0 on Windows XP and Ethernet Network Adapter from D-Link

If I choose option "Update packets in real time" no packets are shown or collected.

Otherwise, it captures packets without problems as long as I have "Update packets in real time" option unchecked.

What could be the problem?