Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] newbie question

From: linux lover <linux_lover2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 07:54:07 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
          I just joined this list. I use Ethereal and
found that for each captured packet ethereal displays
not only its detail info but HEX dump at bottom.
          I also want to study how it works and how
can i add new protocol to it. What i first want to
know is that which function in ethreal source code
display that hex info? How ethereal captures packets?

regards,
linux_lover.

Yahoo! Messenger