Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Apply some filters in the same time

From: Zéfiris <zefiris.solaria@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:36:33 +0200
Hi,

I used some tutorials found here, but I have still a problem.
I created and saved a list of basic filters ; but I can't apply 2, 3
or more filters in the same time : loading a filter delete the
previous one in the "filter field".

Is it possible to select filters in a list and apply them without
creating a "complex filter" by copy-pasting in one filter the code of
simple filters ??

Thanks for your help.
Zéf