Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] execution path in windows registry not showing

From: arshad khan <zintara72@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:57:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All

I have installed ethereal 0.10.3 on windows 2000 server. I cannot find the execution path in windows registry (through regedit). When i installed it on an XP machine, it showed me the path in
HKEY_CURENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/ShellNoRoam/MUICache

with the Key "C:\Program Files\Ethereal\ethereal.exe"  and value "Ethereal"

Why is it not shwing in windows 2000 server?

Will be thankful for any help.

Do you Yahoo!?